Monday, October 30, 2006

Reb Shlomo Carlebach, Hoshannah Rabba

Reb Shloimile, Where are you, heiglege Rebbe!

(on the net, for one.)

Here is a video of Reb Shlomo leading Hallel on Hoshanna Rabba, at his shul, Kehillat Yaakov, Manhattan, (w. 79th st and west end avenue.) If anyone could tell me the year that this took place, I would appreciate it.

http://www.tsofar.com/zofar/mashtap/show.asp?id=43


Important Announcement, Get Out Your Calenders!


Dear Friends, I will be a guest Rabbi at the Carlebach Shul on parshas Vaeira, January 20. I would be thrilled to have you join Reb Naftali, Shaul Maggid, the chevre, and yours truly, and what can I say, with a little help from the Ribono shel Olam could make it the sweetest of the sweet.

And the following sunday, Jan. 21, We are scheduled to hold the second annual Isbitz conference at the JCC Manhattan, where IR"H Rav Naftali Citron and myself, along with two spectacular professors will be giving over the mysteries of Isbitzer Chassidus. You are cordially invited.

Be Well,
Betzalel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home